Energy Technologies, Inc. (ETI) will be exhibiting our latest rugged products at SOFIC (Special Operations Forces Industry Conference), to be held May 23-26, 2016 at Tampa, Florida. Our booth # is 204.
This year’s theme is: “Evolving the Network to Counter Emerging Threats”, which reflects the idea that the global Special Operations Forces (SOF) network is in place and now must adapt to address present and future threats. The conference will provide a forum for our military, including partner nations, government, academia, and industry stakeholders to discuss how to best support global SOF in today’s environment.
The conference will feature with panel discussions & workshops, remarks from the USSOCOM Representatives on SOF challenges, trends and capability gaps. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in discussions and Q&A sessions with USSOCOM’s Commanders, TSOC Commanders, Program Executive Officers, and various acquisition experts across the Command.
2016 SOFIC will also include an International SOF Capabilities Demonstration where attendees will witness a live tactical capabilities exercise jointly conducted by U.S. and International SOF that will highlight sea, land, and air capabilities, and showcase the partnership and interoperable tactical capabilities of the global Special Operations Forces network.
ETI’s Featured Products will Include:
- Tactical Inverter® self contained inverters that quickly and safely setup in 2 minutesor less.
- Deployable Tactical UPS® units that will accept any AC input and convert it to US grade power.
- Tactical Solar® flexible solar panels, charge controllers, power converters and battery backup.
- Tactical Power Plant® deployable total power solution producing uninterrupted computer power using shore power, vehicle power or available fuels.
- Tactical Fuel Cells® rugged hydrogen powered plant with rapid start and temperature tolerance.
We hope to see you there!